Admission Requirements RN to BSN online
The University of New Mexico's online RN to BSN program has specific requirements that applicants must meet to enroll. Please read the admission guidelines to ensure you qualify.
Note: UNM's online RN to BSN Program is not available to residents in some states. Please check to make sure the program is available to residents in your state before applying for admission as indicated on the map showing where UNM has approval from State Boards of Nursing to offer online degree programs. Additional information regarding UNM's compliance with State Authorization requirements can be found here.
- Achieve at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on all college-level coursework
- Completion of English 1120 (or its equivalent)
- Have at least 26 hours of transferable coursework
- An official transcript evaluation will be conducted only after a complete application, including transcripts, have been submitted and processed.
- Have a valid RN license or be eligible for an RN license in any U.S. state
- Recent graduates must obtain RN license with 14 weeks of acceptance
All transcripts should be mailed to:The University of New Mexico
Office of Admissions
PO Box 4895
Albuquerque, NM 87196-4895
Official electronic transcripts can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note transcripts may take 1-2 weeks to process.